Crosspost: From Starfish Warriors

Even though my goal here on Mosaic Starfish is to be holistic in my writings, I realize that not everyone wants to hear about the my voyage into a real food lifestyle. Because of that, I have a separate site where I talk about those activities in my life. I do share...

Ring in the New Year

Do you have an end of the year ritual to close out the ending year and bring in the new year with focus and intention? I have done a ritual off and on over the years, revising it a little each year. I’d like to tell you about it and how I am doing it this year.  By...

The Choice Is In The Action You Take

My latest guest post is available on MorningCoach.com: http://goo.gl/WSdJEz While you’re there, check out the musings from the other authors.

There must be people …

I – am a techie. I love my technology. I love to be connected …. via technology. If you are a shop, manufacturer, service provider, government agency, whatever… with whom I can interact over the internet, I love love love you. Make it easy for me to...

Guest Blogging

In case you didn’t know, I guest blog over at MorningCoach.com. You can catch me there a couple of times a month. Usually I remember to cross post, but not always. Even if I do remember, you should check it out anyway. The blogging team has a lot of diversity in...

New Customers Only

I don’t usually use this as a platform from which to vent, but a conversation in my Financial Freedom group got me a little fired up. The conversation was about cell phone bills. A woman posted a question about what everyone pays and for what service. As the...

Pin It on Pinterest