Blink

I blinked, and just like that two months were gone. Two months ago, a bit on a whim (If you’ve been here awhile, you’ll recognize this theme), we decided to sell our house. A multitude of reasons went into the decision and I am sure that I will write about them in the...

Say “Yes” to your dreams

Ten years ago, I walked into a yoga studio for the first time. And fell in love. I was at home and comfortable with myself in a way I had never felt before. My soul sang. The “type A” voice in my head shut up and listened. The voice of the teacher was...

Starfish on Periscope – Making Paleo Brownies

Yes, I have been ‘Scoping.’ For quite awhile now (find me @Driftseed). And I love it. Come on over and check it out. We’ve been having a lot of fun. This week, I have been participating in a ‘rolling scope summit’ with a few of my...

Untitled – thoughts on progress and the path to success

It’s that time again. The quarterly review prep. I am reviewing my lists of goals, desires, progress. Reviewing wins, misses, failures, lane changes and more. Excuses and validations.  Cycling quickly through a wide variety of emotions. I succeeded here, failed...

Clutter Is More Than Extra Stuff

“Clutter isn’t just the stuff in your closet. It’s anything that gets between you and the life that you want to be living.”  Peter Walsh When I tell people that I am an aspiring minimalist, they often look around at my big house and all my stuff with a raised eyebrow....

Gratitude Challenge

One of the most expanding and enlightening activities I have ever partaken in was a conscious effort at increasing gratitude. I recently spent 21 days doing a daily semi-guided meditation with a friend of mine who was 5 states away for most of that time, and then an...

Pin It on Pinterest