It’s Just, It’s Only …

It’s just $5, it’s only 5 minutes, I’ll only be a minute, it’s only one dollar more. We wonder why we don’t have more money, more time, more this or that, yet as I walked through a Craft market and then through the shop at an Apple...

Mini Irk ~

I’m fighting with an irritation today, an irk (I like that word) … lack of responsibility with wireless devices. I’m receiving an increasing number of emails from people with smart phones that have the words “from my {insert wireless device...

Keeping the momentum going

Three weeks ago, I put up a post about being consistent and keeping the writing flowing. You haven’t seen it, but it’s been there. I’ve been here, writing. The challenge is, I try to stay positive. This is a place for happiness and growth. And the thing that happened...

Aye yi yi!

Aye yi yi  … I’ve missed you guys! I’d like to write that I’ve been bogged down, busy with work and this activity, that activity. But that wouldn’t wholly be the truth. Yes, I’ve had those things in my life. Less so than before in so many ways, though. I’ve been...

Personal Best

The 2012 Olympics began with the normal flourish, pomp, and ceremony. As always, one thinks of the gifts these athletes have as well as the sacrifices they have made to get to this event. The years of training, practice, foregoing ‘normal’ activities. We’ve all seen...

Where’s the post?

So it’s Thursday already and you may (or may not?) be wondering where Tuesday’s post is…. Well, I went out of town last weekend but had the opportunity to write a truly awesome post. (IMHO) I was really excited about it, ready to do a little editing...

Pin It on Pinterest