Impermanence Challenge

Last week I put a challenge out there. It was a soft challenge, entirely up to you whether or not you participated. But I’d like to hear from you this week. If you accepted the challenge, what did you do? Comment below this post. The actual challenge was to find an...

Simplicity

Earth Day came and went this year rather quietly. Sadly. I have to wonder was it because more people are aware and focusing on environmentally friendly practices these days? Or did those of us who consider the concepts promoted on Earth Day to be more of a value...

Regeneration

Regeneration, as defined by Merriam Webster means: 1: an act or the process of regenerating the state of being regenerated 2: spiritual renewal or revival 3: renewal or restoration of a body, bodily part, or biological system (as a forest) after injury or as a normal...

this week, a little something different…

These past few months have been a roller coaster for me. A few drastic life changes, a few minor ones. New people in, old people out. I’ve smiled through tears. What I’ve learned: Smiling – works. Wonders. Those cheesy perky picture posts everyone has been doing...

Oh Mosaic, what do you DO??

I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately – what is Mosaic Starfish, what is your intention, what do you want to do? The concept behind Mosaic Starfish as a blog is to share the knowledge I’ve tirelessly collected through the years. To help educate people about...

Welcome to Tuesday!

Shew! It’s been a super busy and exciting last few weeks. It’s been a challenge to get into the rhythm. I am simplifying my life and freeing up time for the priorities I have, this blog being one of them. Stick with me! The good stuff is coming. What can you expect?...

Pin It on Pinterest